Check out each degree to find the classes you'll take, watch a short intro video, and see where an OCC degree can take you.
- Art A.A.S.
- Photography A.S.
- Music A.S.
- Sound Recording A.S.
- Architectural Technology A.A.S.
- Interior Design A.A.S.
- Apprentice Training: Building Trades A.A.S.
- Broadcast Media Communications A.A.S.
- Transfer assistance
- Course registration
- Program change
- Graduation questions
If you’re an incoming or former student in Music A.S. or Sound Recording A.S., please contact Kim LaRose at (315) 498-7330 to schedule an appointment.
Please contact your Faculty Advisor to schedule an advising appointment.
Who is my Faculty Advisor?
You can look this up in two ways:
- WebAdvisor > Current Students > Plan Your Degree > Go to Plan & Schedule > Advising
Success Coaches help in other ways
A Success Coach will work with you on-on-one to provide helpful tools to assist you in balancing your academic and personal life. They can serve as a compass to help you navigate your OCC experience!
Want to connect with someone about your educational experience? Feeling overwhelmed attempting to balance your academic and personal commitments?
- Connect with campus resources like the Learning Center, Community Care Hub, and more
- Improve your time management
- Develop good study skills and habits
- Please be aware that the Success Coach will not be able to provide help with class registration or schedule adjustments.
Need help with Financial Aid?
Our Financial Aid office is ready for you.
Our Support Team
|Role||Name & Email||Office||Phone|
|School Secretary||Kim LaRose||P202||(315) 498-7330|
|Faculty School Specialist||Katharine Rumrill-Teece||P202||(315) 498-2618|
|Advisor||John Burns||P205||(315) 498-2259|
|Success Coach||Meghan Peryea||P203||)315) 498-2765|