Lazer Success is a tool that can help keep you up to date with your class performance and stay in touch with instructors and support staff. Through Lazer Success, your “Success Network” of advisors and other support staff can be in touch with your professors and can help when you are struggling or need direction.
Once you log in to Lazer Success, be sure to update your profile so that we have the correct contact information for you. Messages sent to you through Lazer Success will always go to your OCC email address and can also be sent to your phone as texts or to another email address.
Help Desk: email@example.com or 315-498-2999 or go to the Academic Computing Lab in C214
Lazer Success Features
- Receive updates about your academic progress throughout the semester. These update messages can be flags, kudos, or referrals to a service area.
- View your OCC connections and information about campus services in your Success Network
- Schedule appointments with your Advisor and other campus service office
- See your course history and grades
- “Raise your hand” to ask your professors for help in a course
What's a Flag?
A flag is a message that your professor sends to you when there is a concern about your attendance or academic performance.
What's a Kudo?
A kudo is a compliment or praise for something well done!
What's a Referral?
A referral lets you know that you should go to a specific office on campus to get some help. For example, if you are struggling in a class, your professor might refer you to the Learning Center for some tutoring.