Check out these available programs in the School of Liberal Arts to learn more about classes you'll take, check out a short intro video, and see where an OCC degree can take you.
- Liberal Arts & Sciences: Humanities & Social Sciences A.A.
- American Sign Language A.S.
- Communication Studies A.A.
- Liberal Arts & Sciences: General Studies A.A.
- Creative Writing A.A.
- Transfer assistance
- Course registration
- Program change
- Graduation questions
Please contact your Faculty Advisor to schedule an advising appointment.
Who is my Faculty Advisor?
You can look this up by following these steps:
- WebAdvisor > Current Students > Plan Your Degree > Go to Plan & Schedule >Advising
Success Coaches help in other ways
A Success Coach will work with you on-on-one to provide helpful tools to assist you in balancing your academic and personal life. They can serve as a compass to help you navigate your OCC experience!
Want to connect with someone about your educational experience? Feeling overwhelmed attempting to balance your academic and personal commitments?
- Connect with campus resources like the Learning Center, Community Care Hub, and more
- Improve your time management
- Develop good study skills and habits
- Please be aware that the Success Coach will not be able to provide help with class registration or schedule adjustments.
Need help with Financial Aid?
Our Financial Aid office is ready for you.
Our Support Team
|Role||Name & Email||Office||Phone|
|School Secretary||Cherie Bisnett||M310||(315) 498-2266|
|School Secretary||Maureen Kozol||M310||(315) 498-2313|
|School Secretary||Cheryl Langdon||M380||(315) 498-2301|
|Faculty School Specialist||Patrick Kenny, Ph.D.||M310F||(315) 498-2542|
|Advisor||Sherrie Asbie-White||M310C||(315) 498-2786|
|Advisor||Abby Klein||M310J||(315) 498-2630|
|Success Coach||Chuck Wilbur||M310J||(315) 498-2164|