In-person service is now an option for Student Central and our Financial Aid Service Center. However, many of our services remain remote as we continue to try and social distance to limit the spread of COVID-19. Here is a full list of how everything is operating currently.
Appointments with Advisors and Student Success Coaches are exclusively remote and do via Microsoft Teams, Zoom or by phone. Make your appintment by visiting your School webpage.
Alcohol & Other Drug Education
Online Alcohol and Other Drug Screenings are available and teams meetings can be setup in order to discuss results, do goal setting and motivational interviews and suppor you with resources to go through this tough time. For more information, contact Sarah Hartmann at 315-498-2403 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Box of Books - Book Return
For the time being, our Barns & Nobles Bookstore remains closed for in-person service. If you need to return your Box of Books ahead of the June 15th deadline to return your books, please visit the OCC Bookstore website and print a free shipping label to use in order to mail your books back.
24/7 access to Mental Health Counseling is available by contacting calling 315-498-2675. Tele-psychiatry appointments can be made by calling 315-498-2675 or emailing email@example.com. In case of a true emergency, please always dial 911 first.
The Learning Center
Online (phone & video) appointments and E-tutoring are both still available. Make your appointment online at WCOnline. Additionally, writing assignments can be submitted online through electronic paper drop-off. Those appointments can also be facilitated through WCOnline.
Guided Virtual Tours, Zoom Appointments, Special Social Media Events and Phone Meetings are all available to prospective students. Explore your options via the Connect at OCC website.
Student Leadership & Engagement
Student programming will still continue virtually for the time being. In the Spring, we offered comedians, magicians, caricature artists, Netflix parties and Trivia Nights. More student programming to come virtually!
Regular servies are available through firstname.lastname@example.org or (315)-498-2200. Drop-in Zoom meetings are also available at the following times:
- Monday 1 - 3 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Email email@example.com for meeting ID and password for the Zoom Sessions.
Additionally, the following services are available via phone, email & for video meetings via Microsoft Teams
- Athletics - Call 315-498-2097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Career Services - Call 315-498-2585 or email email@example.com
- College Credit Now - Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collegiate Science and Technology Entrance Program (CSTEP) - Call (315)498-2352 or email email@example.com
- Community Care Hub - Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) - Call (315)498-2428 or email email@example.com
- Honors College - Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Student Services - Call (315) 498-7216 or email email@example.com
- Library - Email firstname.lastname@example.org or ask a librarian at
- Office of Accessibility Resources (OAR) - Call (315) 498-2944 or email OAR@sunyocc.edu
- Onondaga Pathway to Careers (OPC) - Call (315) 498-2945 or email OPCScholars@sunyocc.edu
- Phi Theta Kappa - Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Learning - Email email@example.com
- Small Business Development Center - Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 315-498-6073
- Student Conduct - Call (315) 498-7216 or email email@example.com