10 Weeks | Mon. - Fri. 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. | Median Salary: $30,450
Next Program Start Date: Winter 2019
The manufacturing programs prepare you for entry level work with our manufacturing employer partners. Each manufacturing program is different. The employer changes each time, as well as the types jobs within manufacturing that the employers are seeking to fill. Our next two programs are going to be pharmaceutical manufacturing, followed by machine operator.
- Attend the Mandatory Information Session
- Ability to pass reading, math and employability skills assessments
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Manual dexterity
- Ability to lift and carry at least 35 - 50 pounds for short distances
- Ability to stand and/or walk for a minimum of 8 hours with breaks
- Willingness to work in noisy conditions
How to Sign-Up
In-Person Open Registration begins December 18, 2019 at 3:00 pm at Student Central in the Gordon Student Center. Additional information on in-person sign-up is forthcoming.
You can also take this program -