In order to register for classes online, you must first login with a User Name + password.
- In WebAdvisor, click Login (top right)
- Enter your username and password
- Click Students
- Under Community Education, click Register and Pay for Community Education Classes (bottom right)
- Browse the Community Education class offerings and choose the course section you prefer. Follow the instructions on each page.
Need help with WebAdvisor? Call 315.498.2999
- You are enrolled as soon as we receive your registration.
- You will receive a confirmation email three days prior to the class start date.
- Course refunds will be granted if registration is canceled up to 3 business days prior to the class start date, unless otherwise noted.
- You will be notified if a course is canceled. Courses are based upon community interest. We reserve the right to cancel a course if there is insufficient enrollment. To avoid disappointment, register early.
Questions? Contact Lifelong Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 315-498-6000