Before you begin...
International Students requiring an F1 Visa must use the International Application.
If you were previously enrolled but have not taken classes in the past 2 years fill out the Returning Student Form.
Applying for Admission
Applying to OCC is fast, free and easy! You can even complete an application on your mobile device!
What happens next?
- You'll receive an Acceptance Packet in the mail that includes your UserID and initial password so you can log in and register for classes, as well as some other fun stuff.
- You'll be assigned a ONE Team contact who will help walk you through the rest of the process, gather necessary documents, and get you up and running. If you have any questions or need any help at this stage, your ONE Team Rep is the best person to reach out to. They're here for you!
- You'll be scheduled for New Student Orientation & Registration where you'll:
- meet your Academic Advisor (the person who will help you achieve your academic goals at OCC)
- learn about all the many student support services you can take advantage of (they're all free!)
- plan your schedule, and register for classes!
- And finally, you'll come to Welcome Weekend to get your Box of Books, enjoy the festivities, and start your semester!
All students should Apply for Financial Aid
Financial aid can be used to pay for your education. It's free to apply, and there's really no reason not to. You could save a lot of money!
Interested in living on campus?
Apply to live in one of our Residence Halls.
Get a head start and submit your transcripts
To speed your application along, you can send us your High School Transcript, or GED. For students who are homeschooled, please submit a Letter of Substantial Equivalency.
Mail them to:
Office of Admission
Onondaga Community College
4585 West Seneca Turnpike
Syracuse, NY 13215-4585